The Right Start: Your Path to Success, Part 3
Why take this course?
During the Right Start Program’s third module, students will gain in-depth knowledge of today’s sellers and their unique needs. Students will also learn how to provide an elevated level of professional service while maintaining strict adherence to statutory law and the Code of Ethics.
The Right Start Program consists of three modules:
- Part 1: Building Your Business & Demonstrating Your Value
- Part 2: Converting Buyers & Building Your Buyer-Side Business
- Part 3: Neutralizing Seller Concerns & Building Your Listing Side Business
Learning objectives for The Right Start: Your Path to Success, Part 3, include:
- Identify the different segments of today’s selling population and understand the financial and motivational factors driving their decisions to sell.
- Identify different methods of interacting with the consumer and strategies for lead conversion with full understanding of Do Not Call restrictions and required disclosures.
- Recognize research and preparation are essential to providing the consumer with accurate and relevant information regarding the sale of their home.
- Understand the CMA and the two approaches that may be utilized based on the needs of the consumer.
- Recognize the benefits of the seller counseling session as a consumer educational tool and a company risk reduction tool.
- Understand the legal and ethical requirements that are in place to protect the consumer.