Why take this course?
Real Estate Brokerage & Office Management is required by the Pennsylvania Real Estate Commission to qualify for a Broker's license. It also fulfills 30 hours of continuing education.
This course presents ingredients of opening, operating, and managing a successful real estate brokerage office. We will explore the following:
- Organizational structure
- Policies and procedures
- Marketing and advertising strategy
- Mission statement development
- Internal and external forces impacting real estate firms
- Leadership attributes
- Management styles
- Communications and decision making
- Developing a business plan
Students will also learn how to develop best practices of staffing, recruiting and coaching performance, and the vital components of performance monitoring and managing risk.