Why take this course?Explore key elements in the mortgage lending for your real estate business. Course topics include the major mortgage financing programs and guidelines, construction lending, and the impact of regulations on the mortgage process and real estate. There will also be reviews on property appraisals and types of mortgage fraud to better define your understanding with a consumer and loan officer.
- Describe mortgage financing programs and options
- Explain applicable compliant checklists for a consumer and their impact on the mortgage process
- Describe how a property value is completed and how they are used in mortgage financing
- Describe the basic principles involved in real estate investment and finance, including the business of construction and development lending
- Describe the different forms of mortgage loans and the impact on the industry and financing process