Why take this course?
Discover simple legal tax-reduction strategies that most self-employed or solo business owners miss out on. Also learn how to audit-proof your return!
Here are just some of the safe, audit-proof tax-saving tips you will learn:
- How to deduct maximum entertainment expenses under the new tax law
- How to use a medical reimbursement plan that can save you and your family thousands of tax dollars every year
- Tips for maximizing your automobile deductions, including luxury autos, plus easy documentation strategies
- How to safely qualify your home office for big tax deductions, even if you spend most of your office time at another office
- How to audit-proof your tax records so you reduce chances of an audit, but can stand confident if selected randomly
- Learn how to make the most of your new 20% 199A tax deductions
This lively and entertaining seminar is presented by Maine Shafer of Bradford and Company, Inc., a provider of tax reduction strategies for more than 40 years. Information in this seminar is excerpted from Bradford's Business Tax Deductions program, optionally available to seminar attendees after the seminar.
Bradford and Company is a non-biased educational firm. This is not a tax-prep class. Since 1989 their seminars have specialized in tax reduction strategies for the self-employed professional.