Disclaimer: GLVR makes no representations or warranties of any nature with regard to the privacy and/or business practices of the websites linked from or to www.GreaterLehighValleyRealtors.com nor with regard to their use of any information they may collect
THIS IS A BINDING LEGAL CONTRACT. The following terms and conditions govern all access to and use of this Site. To use this Site, you must accept, without limitation or alteration, all of the terms and conditions contained in this agreement. THIS AGREEMENT LIMITS YOUR REMEDIES AND OUR LIABILITIES TO YOU. READ IT CAREFULLY BEFORE SIGNING, AND CONSULT AN ATTORNEY IF YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND THE TERMS.
End-User License Agreement
This End-User License Agreement ("EULA") is a legally binding contract between you ("You"); the brokerage firm that is owner of this site ("Broker"); GLVR-Lehigh Valley REALTORS®
("MLS"); and the developer of this site, CoreLogic("Developer"). (Collectively, Broker, MLS, and Developer are the "Licensors.")
You seek access to factual information and creative content relating to real estate listings ("Licensed Content") on this web site ("Licensed Site"). Licensors wish to grant You access to the Licensed Site and a license to use portions of the Licensed Content, subject at all times to the terms of this EULA.
In consideration of the mutual covenants contained herein, You and Licensors hereby agree as follows:
- Access permitted. Licensors agree to provide You online access via the World-Wide-Web to the Licensed Content and the Licensed Site for the duration of the current viewing session. You acknowledge that you may be required to execute a new EULA upon your next visit to the Licensed Site. You agree not to attempt to access the Licensed Site after the termination of this EULA.
- Acknowledgement of Title. You acknowledge that all right, title, and interest in the copyrights and other intellectual property rights in the Licensed Site and the Licensed Content reside at all times in Licensors and their licensors, if any.
The trademarks, logos and service marks (collectively the "Marks" or "Mark") appearing on the Licensed Site are registered and unregistered Marks of the Licensors and others. The Licensed Site and the information contained therein in no way grant You any license or right to use any Mark displayed on it.
- License. Licensors hereby grant You a revocable, limited, nonexclusive license during the term of this agreement to duplicate, distribute and display the Licensed Content and the Licensed Site, solely for your personal, non-commercial use, and subject to the limitations set forth in this agreement. Licensors grant nonexclusive licenses and not exclusive licenses or assignments. All rights not expressly granted in this agreement are reserved.
- Limited Use. You will not:
- Use the Licensed Site, Licensed Content, or both for any purpose other than a personal, non-commercial one;
- Disclose any of the Licensed Content, including factual content, to any third party except in furtherance of your personal real estate transaction, and then only to the extent necessary;
- Gather, or attempt to gather, by any automated means, including but not limited to "screen scraping" or "database scraping," factual content or any other portion of the Licensed Content from the Licensed Site; or
- Employ the Licensed Content, the Licensed Site, or both for any unlawful purpose.
- License revoked. Your license to use the Licensed Content and the Licensed Site is immediately revoked, without notice from Licensors, in the event that You breach any provision of this agreement.
- General terms.
- Term and termination. Any party may terminate this agreement upon notice to the others. In the event of termination, all licenses hereunder immediately terminate, and You agree to discontinue accessing and attempting to access the Licensed Site. The terms of sections 2, 4, and 6 of this agreement shall survive its termination.
- Disclaimer of warranties. LICENSORS PROVIDE THE LICENSED SITE AND LICENSED CONTENT ON AN "AS IS," "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. LICENSORS MAKE NO WARRANTY AS TO THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, CURRENCY, OR RELIABILITY OF THE LICENSED CONTENT. YOU ARE ADVISED THAT FACTUAL MATERIAL IN THE LICENSED CONTENT, THOUGH DEEMED RELIABLE, MAY CONTAIN ERRORS AND IS SUBJECT TO REVISION AT ALL TIMES. YOU ARE ADVISED TO CONFIRM ALL FACTUAL MATERIAL UPON WHICH YOU INTEND TO RELY IN ANY TRANSACTION. THE LICENSORS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE LICENSED SITE AND THE LICENSED CONTENT, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
- Limitations and exclusions of liability. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL THE LICENSORS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE LICENSED SITE, THE LICENSED CONTENT, OR BOTH. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE MAXIMUM AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF LICENSORS FOR DAMAGES AND COSTS ARISING OUT OF THIS AGREEMENT EXCEED $100.
- Indemnification. You will defend, indemnify and hold the Licensors harmless from and against any and all liability, damages, loss or expense (including reasonable fees of attorneys and other professionals) in any claim, demand, action or proceeding initiated by any third-party against the Licensors arising from any of your acts, including without limitation violating this or any other agreement or any law.
- Assignment. You may not assign or delegate this agreement or any obligations, rights, or duties hereunder. Any purported assignment or delegation in contravention of this section is null and void.
- Integration and severability. This agreement contains the entire understanding of the parties and supersedes all previous oral and written agreements on the subject matter hereof. Each provision of this Agreement is severable from the whole, and if one provision is declared invalid, the other provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
This policy covers how GLVR treats personal information that GLVR collects and receives, including information related to your past use of GLVR's Web Site products and services. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available. This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that GLVR does not own or control, or to people that GLVR does not employ or manage.
INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
GLVR collects personal information from its members and customers (generally, real estate industry professionals) for purposes of providing them services to which they are entitled as a result of their membership in GLVR. GLVR also collects contact information from visitors to GLVR’s Web Sites who have entered the information on forms on the Web Sites in order to request that GLVR reply with information.
When you request information on GLVR’s Web sites using a contact form, we may ask for information such as your name, email address, telephone number(s), mailing address, and other contact information.
If you are a member or customer of GLVR, we may collect information such as your name, email address, telephone number(s), mailing address, and other contact information; member or customer number or NRDS number; payment information; and credit information.
Once you share personal information with GLVR on GLVR’s Web Sites, you are not anonymous to us.
GLVR automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your browser, IP address, GLVR cookie information, and the page you request.
GLVR uses information for the following general purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see, fulfill your requests for products and services, improve our services, contact you, conduct research and development, provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients, and for marketing, customer administration and technical Web Site administration purposes.
GLVR may also use the personal information of its members and customers to the extent that the membership, service, or participation agreement between them and GLVR permits such uses. (Please refer to your membership, service, or participation agreement for details.)
INFORMATION SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
GLVR does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies except to provide products or services you've requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- We transfer information about you if GLVR is acquired by or merged with another company.
GLVR will use reasonable efforts to ensure that your personal data is not disclosed to state, national, and regional institutions and authorities, unless required by law or other regulation.
PURPOSE FOR COLLECTION
Except as set out in this policy, we do not collect or use personal data for any purpose other than those purposes indicated when you provide informed consent at the time of collection. If we wish to use or disclose your personal data for new purposes, we will offer you the means to consent to those new purposes via a web-based interface, email, postal mail or telephone.
GLVR may set and access GLVR cookies on your computer.
PROTECTING YOUR INFORMATION
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correction of information, we have put in place certain physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. Nevertheless, GLVR cannot guarantee that these measures will be effective in preventing a determined attacker from compromising the security of information on the sites.
CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION OF CHILDREN
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our website from those we actually know are under 18, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13.
GLVR may update this policy. We will notify you according to the terms of the GLVR End User License Agreement about significant changes in the way we treat personal information.
PRIVACY SUPPORT AND CONTACT INFORMATION
If you have questions or suggestions, please contact us using the information provided below:
Greater Lehigh Valley REALTORS®
10 South Commerce Way
Bethlehem, PA 18017
Mallory Siegfried, E-Communications Specialist