The Greater Lehigh Valley Real Estate Academy uses what is called Internet Member Services (IMS) for class registration. On the homepage — after signing in — of the recently redesigned IMS platform, an initial list of the next two months of classes are shown. So, where are the rest of the classes being promoted? They exist!
Depending on how you prefer to follow instructions, below are written step-by-step instructions and a short screen capture video is also available. Should you still have any questions or difficulty with the registration process, please call 610-694-0727.
- GLVR members will go to https://ims.glvr.org. If you are a non-member, you will go here where you can create a username and password. Non-members will skip Step 2.
- Members will sign in using their MLS username and password.
- Once signed in, you’ll see an initial list of classes and events that cover the next two months.
- To see classes beyond the next two months, scroll over Education in the top menu bar and click on Education Calendar.
- On the Education Calendar screen, you can toggle between a Calendar view or a List view. Choose whichever view you prefer! The information is the same, it’s just displayed in a different way. Use the arrows in Calendar view to change months. In List view, simply scroll down to the month you are looking for.
- Once you find your class, click on it.
- On the class screen, scroll down to accept the Enrollment Agreement, and click Add to Cart.
- Complete the registration process by making payment.
If you prefer to visualize these instructions, please watch this short video below that takes you through the steps of finding ALL classes being offered at the Academy that are open for registration.