A Deep Dive into Buyer’s Forms
Why take this course?
PAR provides forms for almost every situation a Realtor will encounter during a transaction, but how confident are you in filling out those forms and knowing which one to use and when? This course will provide a comprehensive overview of the various forms a buyer’s agent needs to know along with examples of situations in which they are used. If you need a refresher on the Deposit Money Notice, Compensation Addendum, Broker’s Request for Affirmation and more, this class will provide the confidence and knowledge to best represent your buyers. Don’t let a technical mistake derail a sale!
Upon completion of this session, participants will be able to:
- Identify which of the PAR forms are considered “buyers’ forms”
- Understand the situations in which you’d use each form
- Recognize common sticking points and clauses that can derail a sale
- Understand common mistakes made on the forms or by using the wrong form at the wrong time
- Understand the importance of accuracy and completeness when filling out forms