A Deep Dive into Seller’s Forms
PAR provides forms for almost every situation a Realtor will encounter during a transaction, but how confident are you in filling out those forms and knowing which one to use and when? This course will provide a comprehensive overview of the various forms a listing agent needs to know along with examples of situations in which they are used. If you need a refresher on the Listing Contract, Seller’s Property Disclosure, Compensation Addendum and more, this class will provide the confidence and knowledge to best represent your sellers.
Upon completion of this session, participants will be able to:
- Identify which of the PAR forms are considered “sellers’ forms”
- Understand the situations in which you’d use each form
- Recognize common sticking points and clauses that can derail a sale
- Understand common mistakes made on the forms or by using the wrong form at the wrong time
- Understand the importance of accuracy and completeness when filling out forms.