A Full Day of Buyer’s Forms
Please note: This class is offered at Alvernia University’s Pottsville campus.
Why take this course?
This is an expanded version of our previous 3.5 hour forms class, requested by our members, which will review over 35 forms and documents.
PAR provides forms for almost every situation a REALTOR® will encounter during a transaction. How confident are you that you are protecting your client throughout the transaction? Are you confident that you’re filling out those forms correctly and knowing which one to use and when? This course will provide a comprehensive overview of the various forms a buyer’s agent needs to know along with examples of situations in which they are used, common errors that are made, and how to explain them to your client. If you need a refresher on the Compensation Addenda, Buyer’s Reply to Inspections, Contingency Addenda, Broker’s Request for Affirmation and more, this class will provide you with the confidence and knowledge to best represent your buyers.
Upon completion of this session, participants will be able to:
1. Identify which of the PAR forms are considered “buyers’ forms”
2. Understand the situations in which you’d use each form
3. Recognize common sticking points and clauses that can derail a sale
4. Understand common mistakes made on the forms or by using the wrong form at the wrong time
5. Understand the importance of accuracy and completeness when filling out forms.
6. Understand real life scenarios where agents have gotten in trouble, violated the code of ethics and how you can avoid it happening to you.
Chris RaderLearn More
Ready to enroll?
Member Registration$65 course feeRegister Now How to Register for a Class
If you are a GLVR member, register here, today!
Non-Member Registration$65 course feeRegister Now
Not a member? No problem! Use our non-member registration portal.