Accredited Buyer’s Representative (REBI Designation Course)
Why take this course?
The Accredited Buyer’s Representative (ABR®) designation is for real estate professionals who have a passion for working with buyer-clients. It is designed to provide real estate professionals with practical skills, training and resources to build their business and the expertise they need for a competitive edge in serving today’s home buyers.
In this course, students will learn to:
- Better represent the interests of buyers and avert potential risks and liabilities
- Effectively negotiate and represent their client’s best interests
- Demonstrate and communicate their value to buyer clients
- Gain methods, tools, and techniques to provide the support and services that buyers want
- Build a successful buyer representation business