Agency Law for Realtors®
WHY TAKE THIS COURSE?
Today’s real estate consumer is looking for professional representation during the selling and/or buying experience. Today, more than ever, the professional REALTOR® needs to have a thorough understanding of representation by understanding the agency laws currently in place in Pennsylvania. This class will lead the real estate professional through the law, allowing them to help their customers and clients in having a comprehensive understanding of their rights and choices.
Agency Law includes the following learning objectives:
- Recognizing the various types of agency relationships
- Knowing the fiduciary responsibilities of agents
- Understanding the duties of a broker to both a buyer and seller
- Understanding common commission issues
- How to minimize legal risk as an agent