AI & Chat GPT for Real Estate – Zoom Class
Why take this course?
Artificial Intelligence (AI) has been around for a long time, but with the emergence of OpenAI’s ChatGPT and Dalle-2, MidJourney, Bard, Co-Pilot, and others, plus so many other tools we already use and love like Office, Canva, Adobe and more incorporating AI into their offerings, it has finally reached the masses. In this session, Craig Grant, an expert in all things tech for Realtors, will explore what AI is, how it can be used in your real estate business and everyday life, the legal and ethical implications, and much more.
By the end of this session, you will be more intelligent about this fast-emerging technology to ensure you stay ahead of the curve and boost your business efficiencies and customer service, all while using these tools in an ethical and compliant manner.
At the end of this class, students will be able to:
- Recognize the basic concepts of Artificial Intelligence (AI), machine learning, deep learning, and natural language processing and how they can be used in business to best work with consumers legally and ethically.
- Define the architecture and capabilities of AI tools, including ChatGPT, and how they can be used.
- List the many uses and applications AI can have to enhance their life and business.
- Develop an understanding of the impact of AI on their lives and how it will interact with consumers in various sectors now and in the future of the real estate industry.
- Recognize the challenges and concerns that are inherent in the AI space including how to best ethically reach and work with consumers.