Illegal, Unethical or Just Rude?
Why Take this Course?
“But is it illegal?” After practicing law in the real estate arena for nearly 20 years, this is a question that Trista Curzydlo has heard a lot. This course takes a look at situations that real estate agents face and delineates between what’s illegal, what’s unethical, and what is just plain rude!
At the completion of this course, the student should be able to:
- Explain the difference between a service animal and a support animal according to guidance issued by HUD.
- Identify situations when and where video recording and audio recording may not be conducted under state law.
- Explain the circumstances when a licensee may enter a listed property.
- Define website accessibility and list a resource that provides a guide for maintaining an accessible web-site.
- Describe the two types of court recognized sexual harassment under the Fair Housing Act.
- Explain the role of the Communications Decency Act, The Fair Housing Act and state law regarding advertising by real estate agents.