Brokerage Office Management
Why Take this Course?
This two (2) credit mandatory broker candidate course is required by the Pennsylvania Real Estate Commission to qualify for a Broker’s license. It also fulfills 30 hours of continuing education for the 2022-2024 renewal cycle.
This course presents the elements of opening, operating, and managing a successful real estate brokerage office.
At the end of the course students will be knowledgeable in:
- organizational structure
- policies & procedures
- marketing & advertising strategy
- mission statement development
- internal and external forces impacting real estate firms
- leadership attributes
- management styles
- communications & decision making
- developing a business plan
Students will also learn how to develop best practices of staffing, recruiting and coaching, performance monitoring and managing risk.