Marketing the Listing (REBI Certification Class)
Why take this Course?
The Listing Agent takes on many responsibilities when the seller entrusts the REALTOR® with selling their home. One responsibility is to be a knowledgeable and highly competent marketer and create an engaging story about the property to reach the greatest number of qualified buyers. The Marketing the Listing course delivers advanced and contemporary marketing techniques and practices to ensure that marketers will rise to the challenge of breaking through a buyer’s concerns and present a compelling marketing campaign that will connect the seller’s home with the future owner.
- Understand and identify the predominate marketing concepts that govern successful contemporary marketing programs.
- Using quantifiable statistics and best practices, identify the probable buyer for a property and best means by which to communicate value to that particular consumer.
- Discover new ways of utilizing time-honored marketing tactics along with new and emerging technologies. The leaner will be able to create an innovative marketing plan that is unique to their market and listing type.
- Understand and design an online and offline series of marketing assets that will target qualified buyers and create a high level of consumer engagement.
- Explore marketing practices that create a positive result in the marketing efforts of the agent with a focus on success driven activities.