Tax Strategies for Real Estate Professionals
Presented by Bradford and Company
Tax Strategies for Real Estate Professionals is an online seminar offered by the Greater Lehigh Valley REALTORS® in conjunction with the Greater Erie Association of REALTORS®. This seminar is being offered at no cost for members of the association ($25.00 for non-members).
Here is some of what you’ll learn:
- How to power boost and optimize your 2021 tax deductions. Learn the best business practices and strategies to get the most out of new deductions.
- Why new COVID-19 law reinforces the need to claim all business tax deductions, always.
- Why you may want to buy a new or pre-owned car sooner than you think. Learn about the great “makeover” of the car deduction rules!
- How to deduct all of your family’s medical costs — even dental — as a real estate business expense.
- Howto safely qualify your home office for big tax deductions, even if you spend most of your office time at an outside professional office — one of the most important deductions of 2021!
- The new and improved food and beverage deductions for real estate professionals that you probably don’t know about.
After this seminar, you’ll have what you need to bring to your tax accountant, so you’ll qualify for more deductions and increase your spendable income, this year and beyond!