The Right Start: Your Path to Success, Part 1
Why take this course?
Developed by the Real Estate Business Institute, the Right Start Program is targeted toward new agents and licensees, but any agent at any stage in their career can take something away from this program, should they need a refresher! Students will learn the essential skills to build their business, develop a business plan, and apply proven strategies to market themselves and their business.
The Right Start Program consists of three modules:
- Part 1: Building Your Business & Demonstrating Your Value
- Part 2: Converting Buyers & Building Your Buyer-Side Business
- Part 3: Neutralizing Seller Concerns & Building Your Listing Side Business
Learning objectives for The Right Start: Your Path to Success, Part 1, include:
- Recognize the importance and benefits of continuing to build business skills through career development education.
- Identify the essential steps to developing a business plan.
- Evaluate income and expenses and develop a plan to track net income.
- Recognize different business models and tax laws associated with each.
- Understand the importance of prospecting from lead cultivation through client conversion.
- Identify spheres of influence and develop strategies for cultivating them into future business opportunities.