The Right Start: Your Path to Success, Part 2
Why take this course?
During the Right Start Program’s second module, students will gain in-depth knowledge of today’s buyers and their unique needs. Students will also learn how to provide an elevated level of professional service while maintaining strict adherence to Statutory Law and the Code of Ethics.
The Right Start Program consists of three modules:
- Part 1: Building Your Business & Demonstrating Your Value
- Part 2: Converting Buyers & Building Your Buyer-Side Business
- Part 3: Neutralizing Seller Concerns & Building Your Listing Side Business
Learning objectives for The Right Start: Your Path to Success, Part 2, include:
- Understanding Today’s Buyers
- Fair Housing
- Client vs. Customer
- Converting Prospects into Buyers
- Buyer Agreements and Securing Loyalty
- Buyer Counseling Presentation
- Navigating the Paperwork