Understanding FHA Site & Property Requirements: Red Flags for the Professional Agent
Why take this course?
FHA financing can be a useful financing tool, but does come with a set of rules and regulations. This highly informative and relevant course will increase your knowledge of the FHA financing program, specific appraisal and inspection requirements, and how to recognize “red flags” when considering a property that will use FHA financing for purchase.
- Enhance agent professionalism and expertise
- Increase competency with clients and customers concerning FHA financing standards
- History and purpose of the Federal Housing Administration
- Gain an understanding of FHA site requirements/red flags
- Gain an understanding of FHA dwelling requirements/red flags
- Review FHA requirements for manufactured housing, condominiums, REO properties
- Review on-site septic systems testing, operation and types