Building Bridges across the Generational Divide
After teaching two of the highest reviewed classes offered at GLVR in the fall of 2021, Mark will be joining us in person to wrap up the 2022 CE cycle.
This is a class designed to encourage every agent to practice at their highest level of integrity with a structured focus on understanding and practicing proper representation in generational diversity. In this course, we cover the unique position of five generations: Matures, Boomers, GenX, GenY, and Gen Z real estate buyers and sellers and their specific needs and wants. The class will take an in depth look at the typical characteristics, habits, ownership needs, negotiation, communication, and counseling skills to uniquely position the agent as a trusted advisor and prepared fiduciary. The session will wrap up with a review of the NAR Home Buyers and Sellers Generational Trends Report and how it applies to fiduciary duty and proper real estate representation for all.
Students who complete this course will be able to:
1. Define and describe the generational characteristics of the 5 main generations they currently work with.
2. Analyze and assess the “what”, “how”, and “why” of their generational clients’ needs and wants, then modify and apply their
actions and behavior to better serve their clients and reduce discriminatory acts.
3. Identify a higher level of acceptable standards and habits to critique their daily activity and design steps to personal improvement.
4. Increase consumer protection by assessing their skills, practices, and habits within generational categories.
5. Design and demonstrate improved forms of consumer representation and communication.
“Upbeat, had the class’ attention the whole time. Very interactive. He was an amazing
instructor. Would like to see other classes offered by him” – September, 2021 class attendee