Commercial Investment Analysis
Why take this course?
LVREA is happy to welcome Josh Cadillac back to teach, but this time, in person. Join us and enjoy one of the most acclaimed instructors we’ve offered. Josh is high energy, entertaining and extremely knowledgeable.
In the world of commercial real estate, earning your commission and your seat at the table means having a skill set that the customer values. The ability to analyze all the available data regarding an asset and then give the investor a reliable idea as to its’ potential return is a tool that all agents need to possess. This course will teach you how to evaluate the potential income of a commercial property and separate yourself from other, less knowledgeable agents. Yes, there is math involved, but Josh will make it understandable, logical, and doable.
Upon completion of this session, participants will be able to:
- Understand how compounding interest impacts asset appreciation, rents, and mortgages over time.
- Learn how a financial calculator can simplify the math related to valuing commercial real estate.
- Understand how a rate of return or cap rate can both help and hinder a full view of the property’s actual worth.
- Recognize the factors that will help forecast future property performance.
- Learn how to put all financial data together to present a clean, factual rate of return for your client that fully quantifies the value of the investment.
Past students say….
“One of the best presentations I have been on!”
“Fun informative class I am glad I was able to attend. Thank you!”