Navigating Competition with Cooperation (Code of Ethics)- ZOOM
You will receive a Zoom link the day prior to the class which will require you to input your name and email into a form. That registration will generate the meeting link for you.
This class satisfies your NAR 3 Year Code of Ethics Requirement.
Why take this Course
This is a 3.5 hour course designed for real estate agents, which will review for students the uniquely cooperative and competitive nature of the real estate business. To succeed in real estate, agents need to know how to cooperate, compromise, and remain professional at all times. Agents owe duties to their clients, customers, and to all consumers. We will review the NAR Code of Ethics and review RELRA requirements for presentation of offers, disclosures and notices to consumers and other agents.
At the end of the course, the student will be able to:
- Identify ethical dilemmas which present themselves in the real estate business, which is both competitive and cooperative
- Understand how both the Code of Ethics and state laws require honesty, disclosure of material defects, truth in advertising, and cooperation with other agents, on behalf of clients and customers
- Apply negotiation skills to both expedite transactions smoothly, and to protect their client’s interests at all time
- List requirements for advertising, including advertising of closed sales, market position, etc.
- Identify agency relationships, and the importance of respecting agency relationships consumers have with other agents
Melanie McLaneLearn More
Ready to enroll?
Member Registration$45 course feeRegister Now How to Register for a Class
If you are a GLVR member, register here, today!
Non-Member Registration$45 course feeRegister Now
Not a member? No problem! Use our non-member registration portal.