Real Estate Negotiation Expert (REBI Designation Course)
Why take this course?
This 2-day course is an interactive experience to help negotiators elevate their game! The course examines all types of negotiation formats and methods so that today’s negotiators can play the game to win. A full spectrum of tips, tools, techniques and advantages will be provided so that negotiators can provide effective results for their client.
The second day of the course focuses on real-world field scenarios to help negotiators apply the power tools, techniques and tactics learned on the first day. Understanding the tactics and techniques is one thing, but learning how to recognize them being done and using them effectively requires practice. These field scenarios provide the foundational experience and practice negotiators need to master so they can effectively advocate for their clients.
At the end of the course, students will:
1. Understand the basic types of negotiations, the phases of negotiations, and the skills needed for successful negotiating
2. Understand and apply the basic negotiating concepts: WATNA, BATNA, WAP, and ZOPA
3. Recognize patterns and tactics being utilized
4. Know how to adjust communication style to achieve optimum results with any party in the transaction
5. Effectively negotiate face-to-face, on the phone, through e-mail, text,and live virtually
6. Be able to lay the groundwork for a negotiation
7. Identify what information to share and what to keep to yourself
8. Understand the basic bargaining techniques
9. Apply strategies for identifying mutual gain
10. Understand how to reach consensus and set the terms of agreement
11. Be prepared to secure the best possible outcome for your client and protect their interests
Course Materials: All handouts are included. There is no required text.
Melanie McLaneLearn More
Ready to enroll?
Member Registration$249 course feeRegister Now How to Register for a Class
If you are a GLVR member, register here, today!
Non-Member Registration$299 course feeRegister Now
Not a member? No problem! Use our non-member registration portal.