Resort and Second Home Property Specialist Certification Course
WHY TAKE THIS COURSE?
The goal of the Resort & Second-Home Property Specialist Certification Course is to help real estate practitioners adapt and apply their core real estate skills, develop business and branding strategies, understand the issues and trends that impact the second-home market, and help buyers choose properties that meet their vacation or investment second-home goals. Participants will gain knowledge of the essentials of buying and selling second-home properties for recreation and investment and build a second-home business.
- Develop a personal branding strategy that highlights market knowledge, builds your reputation with other real estate professionals, and enhances both recognition and image in the recreation market.earn how to adapt core real estate skills for building a resort and second-home business.
- Understand how to use market data to identify characteristics of second-home clients and customers and properties.
- Adapt your skills to work with affluent buyers and luxury properties.
- Identify considerations that go into choosing a second-home location for vacation or investment.
- Understand common property investment forms, tools, and ratios to help investors analyze and evaluate a property’s investment value.
- Gain knowledge of the basic tax issues that apply to properties held for current income as well as a potential profit upon sale.
- Learn to identify the potential impact of trends and issues on resort and second-home properties, business strategy, and client and customer service.