Trust Based Ethics – NAR Code of Ethics and PA CE – In Person Option
Why take this course?
After teaching two of the highest reviewed classes offered at GLVR in the fall of 2021, Mark will be joining us in person to wrap up the 2022 CE cycle.
This session covers the analysis and employment of concepts such as right, wrong, good, evil, and responsibility. Designed and presented in a style that will help REALTORS® establish and practice ethics in daily activities. Mark’s presentation is both humorous and enlightening and will assist you in understanding your ethical responsibility as a Realtor.
Trust Based Ethics includes the following learning objectives:
- Understand the history and importance of the REALTOR® Code of Ethics.
- Identify the “what”, “how”, and “why” of ethical behavior.
- Help increase consumer protection in the industry by improving licensee skills and practices.
- Understand professional quality industry standards.
- Improve professionalism in the real estate industry and in your life.
“Mark Given was wonderful! He kept 100+ attendees engaged throughout the entire morning. He was very interesting and I thought the time flew by. I’d love to take another class where he is the instructor.” – September, 2021 class attendee