Trust Based Ethics
Why take this course?
REALTORS® and Appraisers who are members of the Greater Lehigh Valley REALTORS® are required to complete ethics training of not less than 2 hours, 30 minutes of instructional time within a National Association of REALTORS®-mandated cycle (for this cycle, the training must be completed between January 1, 2019 and December 31, 2021).
If you have not yet completed your ethics training, Trust Based Ethics qualifies for the mentioned ethics requirement. The course covers the analysis and employment of concepts such as right, wrong, good, evil, and responsibility. Taught by Mark Given of Mark Given Seminars, LLC, the course is presented in a style that will help REALTORS® establish and practice ethics in their daily activities.
Trust Based Ethics includes the following learning objectives:
- Understand the history and importance of the REALTOR® Code of Ethics.
- Identify the “what”, “how”, and “why” of ethical behavior.
- Help increase consumer protection in the industry by improving licensee skills and practices.
- Understand professional quality industry standards.
- Improve professionalism in the real estate industry and in your life.
This course will be a live Zoom session with full class interaction. The link to join the Zoom will be emailed to registered attendees the day before the class.