Certified Real Estate Team Specialist (C-RETS) Certification Bundle
WHY TAKE THIS COURSE?
The Certified Real Estate Team Specialist (C-RETS) curriculum provides a comprehensive foundation of skill development, training, and resources to build, lead and manage a high performance team.
BUNDLE AND SAVE
To earn the C-RETS Certification, four modules that are being offered at the Greater Lehigh Valley Real Estate Academy must all be completed. For those interested in taking all four modules and earning the certification, the modules have been bundled together for a cost savings of $50!
The modules are as follows:
September 29, 2021: Designing and Sustaining Successful Teams
- This foundational course covers the essential elements for today’s teams:
- Foundation and design of a team
- Stages of team design
- Marketing your team
- Technology and communication
- Systems and workflow
November 8, 2021: HR Solutions for Teams
- This course will answer all your risk and liability questions when it comes to finding, hiring, compensating, training, evaluation and firing team members. Walk away with a firm foundation on how to manage human resource and acquire and attract the right talent for your team.
December 14, 2021: Positioning Your Team for Profit
- In today’s environment, profitability for many real estate teams is razor thin. A keen appreciation of the numbers behind the numbers will give you the edge that you need. This course provides the critical decision-making tools needed to focus on increasing profits while offering superior service.
January 11, 2022: Team Leadership for Maximum Performance
- Today’s team leaders must deal with a myriad of challenges, including managing turnover, training, coaching, and mentoring. This module helps you develop and implement a leadership strategy that addresses these challenges while having the flexibility to adapt to different personalities and situations.
Each module can also be taken separately (individual links outside of the bundle provided above) for general knowledge and learning for a cost of $99 each. Note that if you take some modules, but not all, you will not earn the C-RETS certification.