HR Solutions for Teams (Module 2 in the Certified Real Estate Team Specialist Certification)
WHY TAKE THIS COURSE?
The growth of real estate teams has clearly outpaced the support activities needed to ensure their success. This module will give you a firm foundation on how to manage your human resources and how to acquire and attract the right talent for your team. Additionally, it will answer all of your risk and liability questions when it comes to finding, hiring, compensating, training, evaluating, and firing team members.
- Understand the importance of each HR component and how it can minimize risk and liability
- Determine your team needs and find the right person for the job
- Understand how to attract the right talent
- Create and write an effective job description
- Understand the interview process and the legal and illegal components
- Understand the hiring process for employees, vendors and independent contractors
- Understand the importance of policy manuals, who gets it and what must and should be in it
- Understand the various tax forms and who is issued each one
- Understand the differences between employees and independent contractors and how to manage those relationships
- Understand the differences between exempt and non-exempt status and how to ensure you are compliant with labor laws
- Understand and determine employee and agent compensation options
- Determine and evaluate ongoing training and professional development for employees and independent contractors
- Understand how to effectively manage your team by monitoring, evaluating and setting expectations
- Understand the lawful and best practices for terminating a team member and how to avoid common mistakes
BUNDLE AND SAVE
This class can be taken on its own for general knowledge and learning for $99 as a GLVR member; $110 for non-members.
To earn the Certified Real Estate Team Specialist Certification, all four modules must be completed (Designing and Sustaining Successful Teams, HR Solutions for Teams, Positioning Your Team for Profit, and Team Leadership for Maximum Performance).
Purchase and bundle all four together and save $50! Learn more and register for the bundle here.