Team Leadership for Maximum Performance (Module 4 in the Certified Real Estate Team Specialist Certification)
WHY TAKE THIS COURSE?
Today’s real estate team leaders must deal with a myriad of challenges, such as managing turnover, training and mentoring —in addition to running a successful and profitable business. To be successful, you must develop and implement a leadership strategy that addresses these challenges and have the flexibility to adapt to different personalities and different situations. This course is designed to help you understand the different management and leadership techniques and apply them to everyday situations.
- Understand and evaluate your leadership style
- Realize that whatever position you fill requires specific characteristics and competencies
- Identify and implement the critical elements of a learning program
- Understand the difference between managing Independent Contractors and Employees
- Develop the skills necessary to coach, mentor and hold people accountable so team members are aligned with the team culture
- Understand and adjust your leadership style based on the individual and the situation
- Align your recruiting and retention strategy as part of the sales development process
- Harness performance strategies to ensure your team reaches its full potential
BUNDLE AND SAVE
This class can be taken on its own for general knowledge and learning for $99 as a GLVR member; $110 for non-members.
To earn the Certified Real Estate Team Specialist Certification, all four modules must be completed (Designing and Sustaining Successful Teams, HR Solutions for Teams, Positioning Your Team for Profit, and Team Leadership for Maximum Performance).
Purchase and bundle all four together and save $50! Learn more and register for the bundle here.